2 bedroom terraced house for saleSpringfield Road, Teddington, TW11
- Victorian terraced house
- Central location - conservation area
- Potential to convert loft (STPP)
- Two double bedrooms
- Two en-suite bathrooms
- Ground floor WC
- Landscaped south-facing garden
- Two receptions
- 30ft kitchen/diner
- In catchment for Collis School
This very well-presented and spacious Victorian house is located in a very popular cul-de-sac in the conservation area off Teddington High Street. It is in excellent condition throughout with a ground floor WC and two open living areas including a 30ft open-plan kitchen/diner to the rear. There are two double bedrooms on the first floor, each with its own en-suite – the rear master bedroom having a stunning four-piece contemporary suite with a large separate glass shower cubicle. There is also potential still to extend to the rear ground floor and in to the loft should one desire (subject to planning permission). There is a beautifully landscaped south-facing garden with charming granite cobble design, enchanting border shrubs and rear access via the end of terrace. Springfield Road is an incredibly popular location behind the High Street and is within the catchment areas for Collis Primary School and Teddington School. EPC = C
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52572537.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2410578. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Featherstone Leigh , Teddington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.