2 bedroom maisonette for saleScotts Road, Southall
- Ground Floor Flat
- Excellent Location - Close to Amenities
- Located near great Schools
- On Street Parking
***CASH BUYERS ONLY - REMAINING LEASE APPROX. 27 YEARS***
Century 21 is pleased to present this spacious 2 bedroom ground floor Maisonette boasting front and rear gardens, situated on a popular residential road in Southall close to local shops, amenities and transport links.
Presented in good condition, this property benefits from a good size reception room, two bedrooms, a separate kitchen and a family bathroom with front and rear gardens. The property also benefits from double glazing, gas central heating and on-street parking - no permits required.
Scotts Road is located by the open spaces of Southall Green Recreational Ground and is within close proximity to both Southall and Hayes & Harlington Mainline Stations. (Great Western Railway and Heathrow Connect). This property is also great for easy access to Heathrow Airport and ideal for all that Southall Broadway has to offer.
- Lease Remaining: Approx. 27 Years
- NO SERVICE CHARGES
- Ground Rent: Approx. £17 per annum
This is a great opportunity as a Buy-to-Let Investment with a high rental potential/yield. Call our sales team on 01753 533 353 for further details or to arrange your viewing. CASH BUYERS ONLY.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52572603.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 203. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Century 21, Slough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.