2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLondon Road, Stone, Dartford, Kent
- 2 bedroom semi detached house
- Down stairs cloakroom
- Additional lean to, loft room and cellar
- Good size rear garden
- EPC energy rating E (46)
Attention all first time buyers and investors, here is an excellent opportunity to purchase this really good size 2 bedroom semi detached house with a loft room. Space in abundance, all you will have to do is decide how the layout will best suit yourself.
A good size rear garden will look after any of the pets you may have or, if you have children, this good outside space has no houses at the rear over looking and they will be safe as they play in the open air.
There is a utility room which will look after those white goods, leaving more space in the kitchen. The large conservatory to the rear gives you even more inside space to relax in, not that you will need it.
Storage at this house is excellent. Not only have you got a loft room, you also have a cellar and there are storage cupboards throughout the property. This property benefits from being double glazed throughout and has central heating.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Dining Area: 13'4 x 11'1 (4.07m x 3.38m)
- Lounge: 14'9 x 13'6 (4.50m x 4.12m)
- Kitchen Area: 9'11 x 6'10 (3.02m x 2.08m)
- Cloakroom: 3'11 x 3'3 (1.19m x 0.99m)
- Conservatory: 19'1 x 9'9 (5.82m x 2.97m)
- Lean To: 12'10 x 5'11 (3.91m x 1.80m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 13'5 x 12'0 (4.09m x 3.66m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'1 x 7'4 (3.08m x 2.24m)
- Bathroom: 10'1 x 6'1 (3.08m x 1.86m)
- SECOND FLOOR
- Loft Room: 13'1 x 7'4 (3.99m x 2.24m)
- Cellar: 13'0 x 10'11 (3.97m x 3.33m)
- Garden to Rear
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52581915.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10542338. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Dartford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.