3 bedroom bungalow for saleOxford Road, Fulwood, Preston, Lancashire, PR2
- An Immaculate Presented Chalet Bungalow
- Three/Four Bedroom (Dining Room/Bedroom)
- A Deceptively Large Living Room
- Ground Floor Bedroom & Modern Three Piece Bathroom
- Ample Driveway Parking & Detached Single Garage
- Landscaped Rear Garden
- Large Under The Eaves Storage
An immaculate presented semi detached chalet 3/4 bedroom bungalow providing versatile spacious accommodation that offers quality fixtures and fittings throughout. Ideal for the perfect family home. The property briefly comprises of a welcoming entrance hallway, a deceptively large lounge featuring a bay fronted window and feature fireplace with French doors to a dining room/bedroom 4. The modern fitted kitchen benefits from a range of integrated appliances and a conservatory. The ground floor provides a generous sized bedroom and a modern three piece bathroom suite. To the first floor, two double bedrooms and large under the eaves storage space. Externally, the property features driveway parking for multiple vehicles including a detached single garage whilst to the rear a laid to lawn garden with decking area. View to appreciate.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52582179.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AGK180012. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Fulwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.