3 bedroom detached house for saleCastle Close, Bromley, Kent
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Vicinity of Highfield Schools
- Large living room/dining room
- Fitted kitchen & breakfast room
- Family room & conservatory
- En suite & family bathroom
- Impressive main bedroom
- Obvious scope for 4th bedroom
'Chain Free' - Modern detached house in cul-de-sac with very little passing traffic, well located for Highfield Schools. Impressive through living room with dining area, fitted kitchen with opening to breakfast room, good size family room and large double glazed conservatory. Downstairs cloakroom plus family bathroom and en suite shower room to main bedroom with generous dressing area (this could be partitioned to create bedroom 4 with scope for door from landing). Double glazing, gas central heating, wood flooring, ample fitted wardrobes to all bedrooms and manageable garden.
Castle Close is a small cul-de-sac off Kingswood Road, situated mid-way between the turnings into Den Road and Church Road. The property is approximately two thirds of a mile from Shortlands Station (Victoria/Cannon Street) with shops in Shortlands Village just beyond. Bromley High Street with The Glades Shopping Centre, is about a mile away and the property is in the vicinity of the popular Highfield Primary Schools. The Langley Park Secondary Schools are just over a mile away.
Property ref: 121_752_4548274
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52584078.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4548274. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Proctors, Park Langley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.