3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSandford Road, Bexleyheath
- 3 Bedroom end of terraced house
- Large through lounge
- Useful loft room
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Southwesterly facing rear garden
- Great choice of local schools
- Walking distance to Bexleyheath shopping centre
- Easy access to A2/M25
- Walking distance to Bexleyheath train station
Situated within walking distance of Bexleyheath train station and shopping centre as well as being close to a choice of great primary and secondary schools, this three bedroom end of terraced house offers everything from a location you could want. The home is well looked after allowing the next family to move straight in. The kitchen was replaced approximately 3 years ago and has integrated appliances that will remain. There is a good sized lounge diner to relax in. All the bedrooms are a good size and on the landing a spiral staircase has been added which gives access to the loft. Outside of the home there is a well tended rear garden that has a south westerly direction meaning you can enjoy the evening sun. This could be the house to bring your search to an end so why not book a viewing time to find out.
Lounge Diner: 27'7" x 12'
Kitchen: 8'11" x 7'7"
Bathroom: 7'7" x 5'5"
Master Bedroom: 11'10" x 11'3"
Bedroom Two: 11'10" x 10'5" (at widest points)
Bedroom Three: 9' x 7'7"
Loft: 10'5" x 10'4"
Rear Garden: 43' x 15'8"
EPC Rating - D
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 47201. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.