5 bedroom detached house for saleCanford Cliffs, Poole, Dorset
Withdrawn from Market
- Substantial Tudor Style Home
- Five Bedrooms
- Stunning Accommodation
- Arranged Over Three Floors
- Four Bathrooms
- Garden just over 0.5 of an Acre
- Split Level Garage / Workshop
- Walking Distance to Canford Cliffs Village
- Close to the Beach
- Mature Garden with own Woodland Area
This stunning four / five bedroom family residence offers well-proportioned accommodation totalling approximately 2,871 sq ft over three floors, situated in the ever-sought after location of Canford Cliffs Road within easy walking distance of the affluent Canford Cliffs village and nearby beach.
This substantial home is presented both traditionally and tastefully, offering well-proportioned accommodation totalling approximately 2,871 sq ft over three floors.
The ground floor accommodation comprises of a spacious and welcoming entrance hallway which leads to a snug reception, a large sitting room with a beautiful feature bay window overlooking the garden and downstairs cloakroom. There is a dining room with French doors to the terrace, country style kitchen breakfast room with adjoining utility room and conservatory with further views across the stunning gardens and surroundings.
To the first floor there are four double bedrooms, three of which over look the beautiful grounds to the rear and the fourth overlooks the courtyard entrance. The large master bedroom includes a walk-in dressing room and a spacious en-suite bathroom. Bedroom two has built in wardrobes and an en-suite shower room. There is a further family bathroom and separate cloakroom to the first floor.
To the lower ground level the spacious study (or potential fifth bedroom) includes a beautiful bay window which overlooks the garden, a perfect position to sit and work. There is also a large wine store.
Externally, the property sits on a plot approximately 0.6 of an acre, which backs directly onto to its own woodland, affording a tranquil atmosphere with an attractive outlook from the rear. The mature landscaped garden is mainly laid to lawn and enjoys winding pathways to the end of the garden past various shrubs and flower beds, with an attractive terrace and lawn. The woodland backdrop makes it the perfect garden for relaxing in a tranquil setting with total privacy. The large frontage provides parking for several cars and the double garage offers further parking, storage and workshop.
EPC rating: D
These are draft details awaiting approval from the Vendor.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52593234.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102488010191. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Edwards , Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.