4 bedroom detached house for saleCaistor Road, Middle Rasen, Market Rasen
- Executive Detached
- Four Bedrooms & Extensive Versatile Accommodation
- Off-Road Parking for Multiple Vehicles & Integral Garage
- Approx 3.7 Acre Paddock to Rear
- Excellent Conversion & Extension Opportunities (Subject to Relevant Planning Permissions)
Situated within the quaint and rural village of Middle Rasen is this beautifully presented and ever spacious four bedroom detached family home benefiting from a paddock to the rear of approximately 3.7 acres, extensive front and rear lawned gardens and off-road parking for multiple vehicles.
Situated within the quaint and rural village of Middle Rasen is this beautifully presented and ever spacious four bedroom detached family home benefiting from a paddock to the rear of approximately 3.7 acres, extensive front and rear lawned gardens, off-road parking for multiple vehicles, garage, versatile living accommodation throughout, downstairs shower room and upstairs bathroom and an extensive scope for conversion and extension subject to the relevant planning permissions. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Dining Room, Lounge, Garden Room, Kitchen, Breakfast Room, Utility, Rear Hall, Downstairs Shower Room, Four Bedrooms to the First Floor and a Family Bathroom. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO FULLY APPRECIATE THE SPACE AND STANDARD OF ACCOMMODATION BEING OFFERED TO THE MARKET.
With front entrance door, laminate wood effect flooring, wall mounted panel radiator, double glazed windows to both side aspects, stairs rising to the first floor and doors to the further ground floor accommodation.
Dining Room 12' 1" x 10' ( 3.68m x 3.05m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, serving hatch to the kitchen, exposed wooden ceiling beams and a telephone.
Lounge 27' 3" x 11' 11" ( 8.31m x 3.63m )
A spacious, light and airy reception room having a double glazed window to the front aspect, two wall mounted panel radiators, wall lights, coving and a feature brick fireplace with inset multi-fuel burner.
Garden Room 24' 9" x 16' 8" ( 7.54m x 5.08m )
Having double glazed windows to the front, side and rear aspects allowing stunning natural lighting, three wall mounted panel radiators, TV point, ceiling fan and three wall mounted panel radiators.
Kitchen 13' 11" x 11' 8" ( 4.24m x 3.56m )
Being fitted with a range of solid pine base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl sink and drainer, space for a range style cooker with extractor hood and plumbing for a dishwasher; complete with tiled flooring, wall mounted panel radiator and a brick archway leading into:-
Breakfast Room 16' 6" x 7' 10" ( 5.03m x 2.39m )
Having French doors to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, TV point, ceiling fan, LED spotlights, space for a fridge freezer and doors to the utility and rear hall.
Utility 11' 11" x 7' 5" ( 3.63m x 2.26m )
Being fitted with base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl sink and drainer and space and plumbing for a washing machine and a tumble dryer; complete with tiled flooring, wall mounted panel radiator, central heating boiler, double glazed window to the rear aspect and a door to the front aspect into the garage.
Having a double glazed window to the font aspect, tiled flooring, door to the rear aspect and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Downstairs Shower Room
Being fitted with three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, wash hand basin and a shower cubicle; complete with a double glazed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, tiled flooring, tiled walls and an extractor fan.
First Floor Landing
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, wall light doors to all bedrooms and bathroom and access to the fully boarded and insulated loft with power and lighting.
Bedroom One 13' 11" x 10' 7" ( 4.24m x 3.23m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, wall lights, TV point and a range of fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 16' 10" x 12' ( 5.13m x 3.66m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect enjoying open field views, ceiling fan, TV point, fitted shelving and two wall mounted panel radiators.
Bedroom Three 12' 1" x 11' 8" ( 3.68m x 3.56m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect enjoying open field views, wall mounted panel radiator and telephone point.
Bedroom Four 10' x 10' excluding recess ( 3.05m x 3.05m excluding recess )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and fitted wardrobes with shelving.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, vanity his and hers wash hand basins and an inset bath; complete with fully tiled walls, wall lights, wall mounted panel radiator, airing cupboard with shelving and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Integral Garage 22' 4" x 11' 8" ( 6.81m x 3.56m )
With up and over roller door, power, lighting and a door to the rear aspect leading into the utility. Furthermore there has been previous planning permission granted to extend over to add another bedroom with dressing room and en-suite (this has since expired).
Consisting of four boxes, each being 14' x 14'" with full power, lighting and plumbing and a feed house being 4' x 10". Offering excellent conversion potential subject to the relevant planning permissions.
To the front of the property there is a large driveway providing off-road parking for multiple vehicles leading to the garage, a lawned area with mature trees and shrubs to perimeters and iron gates giving access to the rear. To the rear of the property there is a raised patio area ideal for seating and entertaining, a spacious lawn with mature trees and gated access out to the paddock, a larger than average shed, coloured solar lights, oil tank and electric for water feature.
To the rear of the property there is a paddock of approximately 3.7 acres.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52593312.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR112484. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.