4 bedroom detached house for salePainters Estate
- Spacious 4 bedroom family home
- Well-presented throughout
- 2 separate reception rooms
- Integral garage and off-street parking
- 55ft rear garden
- Potential to extend, subject to planning
A fine family home, originally built in the 1930s and having been occupied by the current owners for many years. The house is generally well-presented throughout and has a very spacious feel about it, as well as offering potential to extend, subject to planning.
From the enclosed entrance porch the front door opens into a large reception hall with under stairs storage and to the front is the sitting room and separate dining room to the rear, both the rooms are of similar dimensions. There is a modern kitchen/breakfast room, a utility area and separate shower room. Returning to the hallway there is also a guest cloakroom.
Upstairs there are 4 very well proportioned bedrooms, a modern bathroom with a white suite and separate WC.
Garden And Exterior
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn and extends to about 55ft and is fringed by mature borders, there is side access and an integral garage as well as off-street parking in front of the house.
Local shops will be found at Malden Manor for ones day-to-day needs, including the Co-op, which is beside Malden Manor station, allowing one to pick up groceries on the way home from work. The station has regular commuter services to Waterloo and there also buses passing through the area, linking one with surrounding towns. There are several schools in the area for children of all ages, in both the state and private sectors. The A3 offers fast road links to central London and the Surrey countryside.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52593918.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 393880. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, New Malden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.