5 bedroom terraced house for saleWest Lodge, Kew
- Dating back to 1787.
- Arranged over four floors.
- Original wood panelled Dining Room
- Elegant Drawing Room
- Five bedrooms & loft room.
- Beautiful manicured walled gardens
Dating back to 1787, a grand family home offering generously proportioned rooms, retaining many original features.
Having been in the same family for the last sixty years, the house is well maintained and is set within beautifully manicured walled gardens. It does however, offer the opportunity for the new owner to create their own design.
The house is naturally arranged over four floors and comprises to the ground floor; a beautiful wood panelled dining room, an elegant drawing room which opens out via two sets of French doors onto the gardens, fully integrated kitchen with ajoining breakfast room, extra large utility room and a elegant conservatory. To the first floor there are five double bedrooms, and two bathrooms and a loft room that can be used for a variety of purposes.
The property further benefits from a huge cellar, which is split into three sections, and has excellent storage facilities.
A house of this statue is rarely available in Kew and offers a lifetime opportunity to purchase both a piece of history whilst creating a truly magnificient family home.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2409642. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Featherstone Leigh , Kew Gardens. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.