3 bedroom terraced house for saleAlfred Street, Dunstable
- THREE BEDROOMS
- PARTIALLY CONVERTED LOFT
- TWO STOREY BRICK BUILT OUTBUILDING
- WALKING DISTANCE TO DUNSTABLE HIGH STREET
- EASY ACCESS TO THE M1
With bundles of character, this PERIOD home offers SPACIOUS LIVING ACCOMMODATION and has the potential to add a fourth bedroom in the partially converted loft. Outside is a two storey brick built former 'hat factory' with a working log burner. MUST BE VIEWED TO APPRECIATE ITS FULL POTENTIAL.
Brown & Merry are delighted to offer this three bedroom period home a short walk from Dunstable High Street, with the potential to add a fourth bedroom in the loft which has been partially converted by the current owners. The property offers spacious living accommodation, en-suite shower room to the master bedroom, a two storey brick built former 'hat factory' in the garden and easy access to the M1. The property comprises of: entrance hall, lounge, dining space, kitchen and a lean too conservatory, with WC on the ground floor. Upstairs there are three bedrooms with en-suite to master and a family bathroom. There is also a partially converted loft which would create another bedroom with space for an en-suite. Outside of the property there is an enclosed rear garden with a two storey brick built former 'hat factory'. MUST SEE!
Stairs to the first floor, exposed floor boards, radiator and door to the front. Door to the dining space.
Lounge 10' 7" incl. chimney breast x 11' 3" up to bay ( 3.23m incl. chimney breast x 3.43m up to bay )
Exposed floor boards, TV point and radiator. double glazed bay window to the front.
Dining Space 10' 11" incl. chimney breast x 11' 5" ( 3.33m incl. chimney breast x 3.48m )
Exposed floor boards, telephone point and radiator. Double glazed window to the rear and door to the kitchen.
Partially tiled, fitted kitchen, with a mix of wall and base units with work surface over, stainless steel sink with drainer, electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over. Space for a washing machine. Under stairs storage, tiled floor and radiator. Double glazed windows to the rear and side. Door to the lean too.
Lean Too 19' max x 17' 5" max ( 5.79m max x 5.31m max )
'L' shaped lean too of timber construction with tap and access to the cloakroom and rear garden.
Stairs from the ground floor and stairs to the loft room. Radiator and doors to all bedrooms and family bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 10' 4" ( 3.51m x 3.15m )
Radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
Tiled water sensitive area. Wash hand basin, shower cubicle and WC. Heated towel rail and double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom Two 7' 11" x 11' 3" ( 2.41m x 3.43m )
Radiator and double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 8' ( 2.64m x 2.44m )
Radiator and double glazed window to the front.
Water sensitive areas. Wash hand basin, corner bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle and WC. Airing cupboard, heated towel rail and double glazed windows to the rear and side.
Loft Room 11' 2" up to eaves x 16' 3" incl. alcove ( 3.40m up to eaves x 4.95m incl. alcove )
Two double glazed velux windows to the rear.
Space For En-Suite 9' 2" approx. x 4' 2" approx. ( 2.79m approx. x 1.27m approx. )
Double glazed window to the rear.
Outbuilding 'hat Factory'
Ground Floor 16' 3" max x 12' 7" ( 4.95m max x 3.84m )
Wood burner, power and light. Two single glazed windows to the front and two single glazed windows to the rear. All windows have secondary glazing. Door to the rear and door to the front.
First Floor 13' 9" x 12' 9" ( 4.19m x 3.89m )
Fire place, two single glazed windows to the front and two single glazed windows to the rear. All windows have secondary glazing.
Front garden with shrub borders and path leading to the front door. Gated access to the rear into the lean too.
Mainly laid to lawn with patio area and plant borders. Access to the 'Hat Factory'.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52595961.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBZ105161. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Leighton Buzzard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.