3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWinchester Way, Sleaford
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached home
- Separate Dining room
- Off Road Parking
- Lawned Rear Garden
Guide Price £140,000 to £150,000
Located within a highly desirable area of Sleaford town, recently redecorated with OFF ROAD PARKING, CONSERVATORY, separate dining room and secluded rear garden. This property is not to be missed.
THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED family home located within highly sought after area of Sleaford town, within walking distance of all amenities. The property has OFF ROAD PARKING for two vehicles, front lawn, pathway leading to the entrance door and side access to the rear garden.
Internally the property briefly comprises of an entrance porch, lounge with front aspect window providing an abundance of natural light and gas fire with living flame and surround. There is a dining room with staircase rising to the first floor, kitchen with a range of wall and base units, door leading into the CONSERVATORY with rear aspect French doors.
To the first floor there is a landing with loft access, THREE GENEROUS SIZED BEDROOMS and family bathroom.
Being approached via a front aspect uPVC door, having laminate flooring.
Lounge 14' 7" x 13' incl understairs ( 4.45m x 3.96m incl understairs )
The lounge has a living flame gas fire with surround, understairs cupboard, laminate flooring, radiator and front aspect double glazed window.
Dining Room 13' 4" x 7' 3" ( 4.06m x 2.21m )
The dining room has a radiator, staircase rising to the first floor, laminate flooring and rear aspect window into the conservatory.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 6' 6" ( 2.97m x 1.98m )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall mounted units with work surfacing over, tiled splashbacks and a circular single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap over. There is an oven, extractor, plumbing for washing machine, plumbing for dishwasher, boiler and tiled flooring. There is an opening into the:
Conservatory 10' x 7' 4" ( 3.05m x 2.24m )
The conservatory has sides and rear aspect double glazed windows and rear aspect sliding patio doors.
First Floor Landing
Having access to loft space and side aspect double glazed window.
Bedroom One 10' max x 9' 6" ( 3.05m max x 2.90m )
The main bedroom has a built in single wardrobe, airing cupboard, laminate flooring, radiator and rear aspect double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 10' x 9' 5" ( 3.05m x 2.87m )
The second bedroom has a radiator, shelving storage and front aspect double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 6' 9" x 5' 9" ( 2.06m x 1.75m )
Having a radiator, two double wardrobes, chest of drawers and front aspect double glazed window.
Fitted with a suite comprising of a bath with central mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap over and low level WC. There are tiled walls, tiled flooring, radiator and rear aspect double glazed window.
To the front of the property there is a lawned area with pathway leading to the front door, gravelled driveway to the side providing off road parking for two vehicles. There is also side access leading to the rear.
The rear garden has a patio area and is mainly laid to lawn.
Agents Note One
We are advised by the vendor that the boiler in the kitchen is one year old. Further details upon request.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52596006.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH107521. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.