3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSpringpark Drive, Beckenham, Kent
Offers in Excess of
- Three bedroom semi detached
- Ideal for Clare House School
- Extended kitchen/breakfast room
- Sitting room open to dining room
- Downstairs cloakroom off hall
- Bathroom with shower and bath
- Replacement double glazing
- Garage and manageable garden
Handsome semi detached property providing well proportioned accommodation at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac. Popular location for downsizers or young families with Clare House Primary School in the vicinity. Fitted kitchen leading to rear extension (breakfast room) with door to garden. Spacious sitting room open to dining room and downstairs cloakroom off hall. Three bedrooms on first floor with useful built-in wardrobes and cupboards. Well appointed bathroom with bath and separate shower cubicle. Attractively presented with large double glazed windows providing plenty of natural light.
Springpark Drive is a very sought after development off Stanley Avenue, approximately three quarters of a mile from Beckenham High Street providing a range of shops, restaurants and other amenities. From Beckenham Junction there are trains to Victoria and The City as well as trams to Croydon and Wimbledon. CLARE HOUSE PRIMARY SCHOOL is located at the junction of Overbury Avenue and Oakwood Avenue. The beautiful Kelsey Park is in the vicinity, with entrances on Wickham Road along with popular local shops by the Park Langley roundabout.
Property ref: 121_752_4519900
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52596420.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4519900. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Proctors, Park Langley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.