3 bedroom terraced house for saleNelson Street, Retford
- 3 bed mid terrace
- Separate dining room
- Rear garden
- Gas central heating
- Conveniently located to the town centre
Three bed mid-terrace comprising of lounge, dining room, kitchen, bathroom and three bedrooms. The property benefits from gas central heatings and rear garden. This property is conveniently located for the town centre which which boasts an array of amenities with excellent transport links.
Three bed mid-terrace with accommodation comprising of lounge, dining room, kitchen, bathroom and three bedrooms. The property benefits from gas central heating a rear garden. This property is conveniently located for the town centre which boasts an array of amenities including supermarkets, speciality shops, restaurants, takeways, twice weekly markets plus a farmers market once a month. Also located for excellent access to Retford rail station that offers intercity link to London in just 1hr 25 minutes.
Lounge 12' 3" x 11' 8" ( 3.73m x 3.56m )
Half and half decor, neutral decor, double glazed window, central heating radiator, laminated flooring
Dining Room 11' 8" x 12' 1" ( 3.56m x 3.68m )
Laminate flooring, central heating radiator
Kitchen 10' 10" x 6' ( 3.30m x 1.83m )
Comprising of 1 1/2 sink and drainer, single glazed window, tiled flooring. Space for electric cooker and space for fridge and freezer.
Utility Room 8' x 6' 1" ( 2.44m x 1.85m )
Washbasin, single glazed window, space for fridge freezer, space for washer and space for dryer
Bathroom 5' 6" x 5' 5" ( 1.68m x 1.65m )
WC and bath, single glazed window, central heating radiator
Staircase leading to landing
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 11' 7" ( 3.71m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window, neutral decor, central heating radiator
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 11' 8" ( 3.58m x 3.56m )
Laminated flooring, double glazed window, neutral decor
Bedroom Three 10' 5" x 6' 5" ( 3.18m x 1.96m )
Access through bedroom 1, neutral decor, central heating radiator , single glazed window. Sloped ceiling to one side.
Pond with plants and shrubs surrounding, decking area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52597676.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD103734. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.