2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleToddington Drive, Norton, Stockton-On-Tees
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Upgraded Contemporary Bathroom
- Modern Eat-In Kitchen
- Porch Extension
- Upvc DG, GCH to a Combination Boiler & Sec. Alarm
- Tasteful Neutral Decor Throughout
- Popular Glebe District In Norton
- Off-Road Parking
A HOME TO BE PROUD OF; having been drastically improved by the current owner, this exceptional two double bedroom immaculate home provides a modern and enviable space upgraded and finished to the highest of standards and provides bright and airy accommodation to briefly comprise; Entrance Porch with bespoke fitted storage, Living Room with additional side aspect window creating significant natural light, modern Breakfast Kitchen with integrated stainless steel cookware, two double bedrooms; with modern fitted wardrobes to the rear a bespoke media storage to the front whilst both being served by a contemporary and recently remodelled Bathroom with an indulgent deep tub and over-bath shower. Externally low maintenance gardens offer an attractive outlook with a large patio sun terrace and mature lawn to the rear providing an enclosed and private outdoor space for Summer enjoyment, and to the front a lawned neat garden sits adjacent to a pressed-concrete driveway providing valuable off-road parking. Of superior quality and presentation, this outstanding home really must be viewed at the earliest opportunity in order to fully appreciate the combined size, quality and lifestyle on offer with further beneficial features to include gas central heating to a modern Baxi combination boiler, Upvc double glazing and security alarm system.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52599723.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR180014. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Norton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.