3 bedroom detached house for sale70 Arundel Drive, Carleton Lancs FY6 7TR
Withdrawn from Market
- Detached Family Home - Arundel Drive
- Spacious & Versatile Living Accommodation
- Three Bedrooms - Built In & Fitted Wardrobes
- Well Maintained & Presented Throughout
- Conservatory (2015)
- Gardens Front & Rear
- Detached Garage & Driveway
- EARLY VIEWING RECOMMENDED
Are you looking for a detached three bedroom property in Carleton, close to ALL amenities, to include, shops, schools & eateries
A property that is ready to walk into? well maintained & presented throughout
then this could be just what you are looking for!
The entrance hallway is well presented & spacious with doors leading off to the ground floor washroom, lounge through diner & kitchen, painted turned spindle staircase takes to the first floor landing. The lounge / dining room is an impressive 25' long & with sliding patio doors to the conservatory this is offers further living space, throw open the french doors to the rear garden & this offers an amazing fluid entertaining area.
The modern fitted kitchen offers a range of wall mounted & fitted base units with space saving storage, laminate work surfaces that extend to an additional pull out work surface / breakfast bar, integrated appliances include, double oven, four ring gas hob with extractor over, 50/50 fridge freezer, it is plumbed for dishwasher & washing machine. The first floor landing is beautifully light & bright with large frosted window to the side elevation. Doors lead off to three bedrooms, airing cupboard, bathroom & separate wc
Bedrooms one & two are great size doubles, they benefit from large UPVC, landscape windows, offer a range of built in & fitted wardrobes, drawers & dressing tables. The third bedroom is a good size with custom made bed with storage under, this room also benefits from a built in wardrobe, fitted drawers & desk.
The bathroom, newly tiled (2017) briefly comprises bath with mains shower over bath & pedestal hand wash basin. A separate wc is also available to the first floor landing.
The enclosed rear garden benefits from NEW fenced boundaries, is mostly laid to lawn with mature planted borders including bamboo, photinia red robin & offers gated access to the side elevation & driveway. A detached garage benefits from power points, lighting & water.
THIS IS A GREAT FAMILY HOME
EARLY VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL
Call Now To View
01253 894895 (Option 1 for residential sales)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52599981.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8476985. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Royle Estates, Management & Lettings Agents, Poulton-Le-Fylde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.