2 bedroom apartment for salePrime Place Kensal Rise, Chamberlayne Road, London, W10
- NEW SHOW FLAT NOW OPEN
- Designer kitchen
- White contemporary bathroom
- Wardrobes to master bedroom
- Architecturally designed and landscaped roof garden
- 10 year warranty
- 250 Years lease
- Estimated completion Q2 2018
This chic two bedroom, two bathroom apartment is located on the third floor of Prime Place, a gorgeous new development located in Kensal Rise. This beautiful apartment features a generous sized terrace, a designer kitchen and contemporary bathroom suites.
Built around a new multi-million sports centre, residents of Prime Place can benefit from the sport centre’s amenities including a 25-metre pool, extensive spa and health suite, and dance and fitness studios.
However, a development’s ‘where’ is every bit as important as its ‘what’. The prime location you’ll enjoy, directly on the highly-coveted Chamberlayne Road, surrounded by an eclectic mix of independent shops, bars and restaurants, gives you the complete package.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CVP180010. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International - New Homes, London D & I. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.