2 bedroom apartment for saleDeansgate Quay, Deansgate
- Two Large Double Bedrooms
- Large Open Plan Living and Dining room
- Full Size Balcony
- Two Bathrooms
- Perfect for the Discerning Owner Occupier
- Currently Tenanted - Investors Call Now!
A HUGE two-bedroom apartment we`re delighted to bring to the market for sale! Based in the heart of the city, and only a one minute walk from Deansgate train station and Deansgate tram station, this property is sure to prove popular to potential owner occupiers, and investors alike!
This simply stunning property is almost 1000 sqft. Situated overlooking a peaceful canal, and Beetham tower, residents of this property will be sure to enjoy unmatched views Deansgate has on offer. Currently tenanted, this could be the perfect turn key investment opportunity, but is also available for the discerning owner occupier.
This lovely two bed benefits from ample storage, with built in wardrobes in both bedrooms and two large storage rooms in the hall way. In brief, the property comprises of a large master bedroom with lots of built in storage, and the en-suite benefiting from a large three-piece suite, with the good sized second bedroom also enjoying double built in wardrobes. Of the hall way, there is the master bathroom with bath, overhead shower, and two large storage rooms. This then leads onto the huge living room, with L shaped sofa and dining table with room for six people.
Ideally located just off of Deansgate, you are in the heart of the city, with an abundance of shops, and restaurants close by. Moments from both Deansgate train station and tram stop, you could not be much closer to the action.
Call Case McNair now to avoid missing out!
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1238. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Case McNair Estate Agents, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.