3 bedroom terraced house for saleElsley Road, Battersea, London, SW11
- Three bedroom Victorian house in the heart of Battersea
- Charming period features
- Great condition throughout
- Spacious double reception room with built in storage and original wooden flooring
- Well-equipped and modern kitchen
- Three double bedrooms
- Modern family bathroom and downstairs cloakroom
- Abundance of storage
- Well maintained private patio garden
- Brilliantly located within easy walk of Clapham Junction, Battersea Park and Clapham Common
James Pendleton has great pleasure introducing to the market a superb four bedroom Victorian family house located in the much sought after Shaftesbury Estate. Set over three stories, this property boasts an abundance of original period features and well balanced accommodation offering 1343 sq. ft.
Upon entry to the house a spacious hallway can be found and reception room with built in storage and original wooden flooring. To the rear of the property there is a fully fitted modern kitchen which has been extended to the rear with double doors leading out to a well maintained garden.
On the first floor there are two good sized double bedrooms, a modern family bathroom and a further single bedroom which acts perfectly as a study or children’s bedroom. A converted loft can be found on the second floor which is comprises of a large double bedroom with an abundance of eaves storage.
The Shaftesbury Estate was built in the 1870’s providing housing for working people which was well designed and still look as elegant today as they did then. The houses were built on wide tree lined roads with attractive street frontages. Elsley Road is within close proximity to the open space of Clapham Common and Battersea Park and walking distance of the bars and restaurants of Lavender Hill. Transport links include Clapham Junction mainline station along with excellent bus links in to central London.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52602561.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WCM170212. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Battersea & Riverside. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.