5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLittle Matlock Gardens, Sheffield, S6
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Close to amenities in Stannington village, including park, pubs, library, shops and Post Office
- 4/5 bedrooms - generous family accommodation
- Driveway parking for 4+ cars
- In catchment for outstanding schools
- Large, secure garden with lawn and decked area
- Spacious, dual aspect dining kitchen
- Well presented throughout
- Excellent countryside walks close by
Book a viewing by visiting our website or using the link below the property details!
We are delighted to offer for sale this 5 bedroom semi-detached house in this sought after and convenient location. Close to the countryside and within easy reach of local amenities in Stannington village, excellent schools and public transport links. Situated within a quiet cul-de-sac with ample off-road parking for several cars.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space, bathroom with feature jacuzzi bath and shower, and well appointed bedrooms. There are two generously sized reception rooms and large dual aspect kitchen diner, with American style fridge freezer (may be purchased separately) and breakfast bar. The large garden faces south west and has day-long sunshine in the summer months.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52603125.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ne4-nola. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.