5 bedroom detached house for saleManor Garth, Kirklevington
- A Substantial Five Bedroom Detached Family Residence
- Enjoying a Pleasant Cul-De-Sac Position in the Popular Village Of Kirklevington
- Spacious L' Shaped Lounge/Dining Room with Wood Burner Stove
- Extensive Full Width Double Glazed Conservatory
- Kitchen with Fitted Units & Built-In Range Style Oven, Utility Room & Cloakroom/WC
- Master Bedroom with Fitted Wardrobes & En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom Two with Patio Doors to the Balcony
- Family Bathroom with Attractive Tiling & Jacuzzi Bath
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Gardens to Front & Rear, Double Garage & Extensive Block Paved Driveway
A substantial five bedroom detached family residence, enjoying a pleasant cul-de-sac position in the popular village of Kirklevington. Comprises entrance lobby, hallway, spacious L’ shaped lounge/dining room with wood burner stove, extensive full width double glazed conservatory, kitchen with fitted units and built-in range style oven, utility room and cloakroom/WC. On the first floor there is a master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and an en-suite shower room, bedroom two with patio doors to the balcony, three further bedrooms and family bathroom with attractive tiling and Jacuzzi bath. Gas central heating and double glazing. Gardens to front and rear, double garage and extensive block paved driveway.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52603713.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR150230. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.