4 bedroom town house for saleBroomfields , Manchester
Offers in Excess of
- Four bedroom Linked detached
- Well maintained throughout
- Solar panels
- Extensively extended
- Gardens front and rear
- Downstairs wet/shower room
- Gas central heating and Double glazing
- Off street parking
The property comprises porch, lounge, open to dining kitchen, conservatory, spacious utility room, ground floor bedroom and the ground floor wet room.
On the first floor, there are two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a bathroom with a three piece white suite.
Outside there is off street parking at the front of the property and an easy maintenance enclosed rear garden.
Solar: The property comes fully equipped with its own solar panel system which has been bought outright. This considerably reduces the property's electricity consumption and also creates rebates from the electricity board from the surplus generated.
EPC band: B
YOPA's easy viewing process means you can access our properties 24 hours a day via our online hub, so secure your opportunity to view now!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 47934. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.