2 bedroom flat for saleArthur Bett Court, Tillicoultry
- Well presented top floor flat situated in the popular village of Tillicoultry.
- Close to all local amenities.
- Bright, spacious lounge with bay window and wonderful views.
- Modern fitted kitchen.
- Two double bedrooms.
- Family bathroom.
- Double glazing/Electric heating.
- Residents parking to rear of building.
- Security entrance system.
Well presented, recently decorated top floor flat with spectacular views over the surrounding area, extremely convenient, situated within the popular village of Tillicoultry.
Tillicoultry is a traditional Hillfoots village nestled beneath the vast Ochil Hills. Providing plenty of local amenities including banks, a variety of local shops, library, health centre and local Primary school. Leisure facilities include Tillicoultry Golf Course, a driving range, a dry ski slope and the Sterling Mills Retail Outlet Village. Tillicoultry is also close to the road and rail networks, providing easy access throughout the Central Belt and the larger cities of Edinburgh, Glasgow and Perth.
The property comprises: security entrance system, entrance hallway with storage cupboards. Bright spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and family bathroom. The property is fully double glazed and has an electric heating system. Residents parking to the rear of the building. Ideal for first time buyer or property investor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8477314. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by County Estates, Alloa. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.