2 bedroom terraced house for sale59 Kierhill Road, G68
- Modern 2 bedroom Mid Terrace
- Sought after Location
- 2 Fabalous size Double Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Large Dining Kitchen
- Great size Plot
Superb opportunity to purchase this seldom available 2 bedroomed mid terrace villa in the popular Balloch area of Cumbernauld. Internally the property comprises of a beautiful and fantastic size lounge with access to a modern fitted kitchen with extensive range of base and wall mounted units with ample space for dining. The kitchen leads to the rear garden which completes the accommodation on the lower level. The upper level comprises of 2 large double bedrooms with the master boasting built in storage space. The accommodation is complete with a excellent family bathroom which comprises a 3 piece white suite with electric shower over bath and side screen. The property benefits from a system of gas central heating and is fully double glazed. Externally the property sits on a generous size plot with low maintenance gardens to the front and rear. There is a driveway leading up to the front of the property offering off street parking. Viewing is essential to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer on this excellent family home which is in truly walk-in condition.
• Lounge 15'07" x 15'00"
• Kitchen 15'07" x 9'02"
• Bedroom No. 1 12'05" x 11'06"
• Bedroom No. 2 12'09" x 9'02"
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52614309.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2541. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Village Estates, Cumbernauld. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.