1 bedroom retirement property for salePerrin Court, Parkland Grove, Ashford, Surrey
- Retirement apartment
- Second Floor access via lift
- Town Centre
- 19' Living Room
- Kitchen with oven and hob
- Double Bedroom with wardrobes
- Bathroom with safety button
- Residents Lounge
Situated in the heart of Ashford town centre is this one bedroom second floor retirement apartment. Access is via a private entry phone system with a lift to the second floor. The accommodation comprises hallway with a good size storage cupboard, 19’ rear aspect living room, kitchen, 13’ double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a bathroom. With no other apartment above the property also benefits from it’s own private loft space. Viewings are highly recommended.
Property ref: 121_396_4563400
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52615710.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4563400. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gregory Brown, Ashford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.