2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleThe Broadway, Minster On Sea, Sheerness, Kent
- 2 bedroom semi-detached holiday bungalow
- Freehold with 10 months occupancy
- A lovely conservatory to relax in
- A very handy shower room
- 2 allocated parking spaces
A 2 bedroom holiday bungalow on the popular Parklands Village development in Minster on Sea.
This freehold bungalow would be ideal for a retired or retiring couple looking for a forever home. Niwrim Way is tucked away and has 2 allocated parking spaces at the front so easy to park your car.
The hallway is perfect for coats and shoes and helps to keep the property immaculate - no dirty shoes! The property is immaculate throughout you just need to move your furniture in. As you walk into the conservatory, it is clear to see the current owners have loved and cared for both the home and the garden. The garden is the perfect place to sit out and relax and soak up some of the summer sun.
You are also only a relaxing stroll away from the Blue Flag awarded beach at The Leas in Minster.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge: 15'2 (4.63m) narrowing to 12'5 (3.79m) x 13'8 (4.17m)
- Kitchen: 8'4 x 7'2 (2.54m x 2.19m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'7 x 9'11 (3.84m x 3.02m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'11 x 8'4 (3.33m x 2.54m)
- Shower Room: 6'10 x 5'6 (2.08m x 1.68m)
- Conservatory: 12'1 x 9'7 (3.69m x 2.92m)
- Rear Garden
- Front Garden
- 2 Allocated Parking Spaces
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52617033.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11632707. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Sheerness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.