2 bedroom terraced house for saleBlakiston Street, Fleetwood, FY7
Offers in Region of
- Ideal Investment property Now Available
- Two Bedrooms And Two Reception Rooms
- Gas Central Heating And Fully Double Glazed
- Located In Good Location
- Close to Local Amenities And Transport Links
- Offered With No Forward Chain
- Viewings Are Recommended
- Call In For More Information
Whitegates are pleased to offer this two bedroom property in a ideal location for someone looking to purchase their first house or for an investor looking for a buy to let property.
The property comprises of two double bedrooms two reception rooms and kitchen along with family bathroom.
The property does need some modernisation but could generate a good return for an investor looking to add to their portfolio.
Please feel free to pop into the office for more details or to arrange a viewing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FLE180010. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Fleetwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.