5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHigh Street, Queenborough, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 5 bedroom Grade II Listed semi-detached house
- 3 reception rooms plus 2 useful cellars
- Accommodation over 4 levels
- Walk to the railway station
- 2 boat moorings at the rear plus a jetty
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £390,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
A fantastic character Grade II Listed 5 bedroom semi-detached house in a great road with big rooms and plenty of them. In fact, there is over 3,000 sq ft of space including the four cellars. One of the many wonderful features here is the boat mooring at the bottom of the garden, in fact, there are two and a small jetty.
The history of Queenborough is all around to see, you can soak up plenty of it just walking up and down the road. There is a lovely mixture of old character houses, each no doubt with their own tales to tell.
The scenic coastal views are a pleasure in any season and Queenborough's beautiful sunsets are becoming a regular feature on local community media sites. You can sit outside The Old House at Home or The Flying Dutchman with a pint or glass of wine and watch the sun go down. You are also never far away from a friendly smile or a cheerful 'good morning'. Queenborough is an idyllic place to be, it ticks all the boxes, great location, a strong community feel, good restaurants and even a micro pub.
Just a relaxing walk away from the house is Queenborough Creek where many fishing boats sail in and out landing their catch for the local fishmongers. Imagine tucking into some tasty locally caught seafood,, it does not get much fresher than that!
What the Owner says:
When we first moved here 30 years ago we was so excited to buy something in Queenborough, we felt like we were buying piece of history in a town that was already brimming with its own unique past. It ticked all the boxes with shops and transportation close by along with the creek where over the years we have owned 2 boats.
We love it here and will be sad to leave but the time has come to downsize and buy a bungalow for ourselves.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 13'5 x 10'9 (4.09m x 3.28m)
- Sitting Area: 14'3 x 11'5 (4.35m x 3.48m)
- Dining Room: 13'10 x 12'1 (4.22m x 3.69m)
- Kitchen Area: 11'0 x 6'10 (3.36m x 2.08m)
- Utility Area: 7'10 x 3'8 (2.39m x 1.12m)
- Celler 1 & 3: 13'0 x 10'0 (3.97m x 3.05m)
- Celler 2 & 4: 10'0 x 8'0 (3.05m x 2.44m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'9 x 12'2 (4.50m x 3.71m)
- Bedroom 2: 14'7 x 12'0 (4.45m x 3.66m)
- Bedroom 3: 13'8 x 10'2 (4.17m x 3.10m)
- Bathroom: 7'0 x 6'7 (2.14m x 2.01m)
- Separate Toilet: 3'11 x 3'10 (1.19m x 1.17m)
- Walk in Wardrobe: 6'5 x 4'8 (1.96m x 1.42m)
- Bedroom 4: 11'3 x 11'0 (3.43m x 3.36m)
- Bedroom 5: 11'4 x 11'1 (3.46m x 3.38m)
- Rear Garden
- 2 boat moorings/small jetty
- Metal Shed: 10'0 x 6'0 (3.05m x 1.83m)
- Off Road Parking with a
- shared access/right of passage
- over Queen Phillipa car park
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52619298.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11631103. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.