2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHope Street, Brampton, Chesterfield
- Semi Detached House
- GCH & uPVC Double Glazing
- Living Room
- Rear Entrance Hall
- Ground Floor Bathroom
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- EPC Rating: D
*** IDEAL FIRST HOME IN BROOKFIELD SCHOOL CATCHMENT ***
* This delightful TWO Double Bedroomed Semi Detached House offers well ordered and stylish accommodation, ideal for a young couple or family, being well placed for the various shops, bars and cafes on Chatsworth Road.
* Gas Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazing
* The accommodation comprises: Living Room, Kitchen/Diner, Rear Entrance Hall with Bathroom/WC off, and Two Double Bedrooms.
* Outside: On Street Parking is available in the vicinity. A side gate gives access to the enclosed south east facing rear garden which comprises a paved patio, artificial lawn and a raised railway sleeper seating area. Beyond this there are Two Brick Built Outhouses providing useful storage.
General - Gas central heating (Baxi Platinum Boiler)
uPVC double glazed windows and doors
New slate roof - 2017
Gross internal floor area - 59.4 sq.m./640 sq.ft.
Council Tax Band - A
Secondary School Catchment Area - Brookfield Academy Trust
On The Ground Floor -
Living Room - 3.96m x 3.78m (13'0 x 12'5) - A generous front facing reception room having built-in storage to the alcove and French doors which open and give access to the ...
Kitchen/Diner - 3.38m x 2.87m (11'1 x 9'5) - Being part tiled and fitted with a range of painted wall, drawer and base units with complementary work surfaces over.
Inset 1½ bowl single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap.
Integrated electric oven and 4-ring gas hob.
Space and plumbing is provided for an automatic washing machine.
There is a built-in under stair storage cupboard, space for a dining table and chairs and a door giving access to the staircase which rises up to the First Floor accommodation.
Rear Entrance Hall - With space for a fridge/freezer, a door giving access to the rear of the property and a further door leading into the ...
Bathroom/Wc - Being part tiled and fitted with a white 3-piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC.
On The First Floor -
Landing - With loft access hatch.
Bedroom One - 3.99m x 3.78m (13'1 x 12'5) - A generous front facing double bedroom, spanning the full width of the property, having a built-in airing cupboard with sliding doors housing the gas combi boiler.
Bedroom Two - 3.35m x 2.87m (11'0 x 9'5) - A rear facing double bedroom with built-in over stair storage cupboard.
Outside - On Street Parking is available in the vicinity.
A side gate gives access to the enclosed south east facing rear garden which comprises a paved patio, artificial lawn and a raised railway sleeper seating area. Beyond this there are Two Brick Built Outhouses providing useful storage.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27572482. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilkins Vardy Residential, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.