1 bedroom terraced house for salePsalters Lane, Rotherham
- ATTRACTIVE MID TERRACE PROPERTY
- Ideal purchase for a First Time Buyer/Investor
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Stylish Kitchen & Bathroom
- Rear yard
- MUST BE VIEWED!
SURE TO APPEAL TO A FIRST TIME BUYER OR INVESTOR - THIS MODERN MID-TERRACE MUST BE VIEWED! The property is beautifully presented and features a stylish Kitchen & Bathroom. Well placed for local amenities, Rotherham, Sheffield, M1 & Meadowhall - DON`T MISS THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY!
This beautifully presented Mid Terrace property offers excellent accommodation to briefly comprise:- Lounge, Kitchen with high-gloss black units, First Floor Bedroom, Lobby/Study Area and a stylish modern Bathroom. Rear yard. The property is well placed for local amenities and MUST BE VIEWED!
Lounge 12' 4" max x 11' 4" max ( 3.76m max x 3.45m max )
At the front of the property a door opens into the attractive lounge with a double glazed window to the front.
Kitchen 12' 1" x 8' 11" ( 3.68m x 2.72m )
The kitchen features a stylish range of black high-gloss wall and base units with an inset stainless steel sink, worktops and appliances to include a built-in oven, hob and extractor. There is space for further appliances, a rear facing double glazed window and door, attractive flooring, access to the Cellar and stairs leading to the first floor accommodation.
Internal Lobby/study Area
A versatile area which could be utilised in a number of ways. Central heating radiator.
Bedroom 12' 5" max x 11' 9" max ( 3.78m max x 3.58m max )
A well-proportioned room having a double glazed window to the front and a radiator.
Beautifully fitted with a white suite to comprise of a bath with shower over, low flush w.c. and wash basin set to a storage surround. Feature tiling to two walls complements the fittings and there is an attractive floor, a chrome towel rail and a rear facing double glazed window.
To the rear of the property is a yard area with storage.
Please note this property was originally built as a two bedroom property and could be converted back by the purchase if so required.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52623900.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF108591. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.