2 bedroom apartment for saleCambium, Southfields, London, SW19
- 778 Sq.ft plus a 65 Sq.ft Balcony
- Parking Space Included
- Great Investment Product
- Dual aspect South / West
- Developer: Lendlease
- Leasehold: 999 years
- Est Service charge: £1.80 per sq. ft.
- Est Ground Rent: £450 per annum
- Completion due: Q3 2018
- Not applicable on Help to buy
Luxury two bedroom apartment with parking included! Spread over (778 Sq.Ft) plus a (65 Sq.Ft Balcony) offering two double bedrooms, two bathrooms, an open plan reception dining room and private balcony. Dual aspect South and West offers views over the green. Available for re-sale in Cambium, Sothfields, London, SW19.
The development having been carefully designed around a 200 year old oak tree it is believed was planted by Capability Brown placed for a short walk to Southfields station and District line. Cambium is an exclusive new development from Lend Lease, located in a leafy setting in South West London.
110 homes will include 55 apartments and 55 houses with shared courtyard spaces, linked by shared mews streets. A well-connected Zone 3 location. The Apartments offer open lateral living, each with a generously sized private terrace or balcony.
One allocated car parking space included & completion due: Q3 2018
These particulars are not intended to form part of any contract. Photographs may depict general images and may not show the actual flat for sale.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27573163. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ernest-Brooks International, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.