3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleChurchill Avenue, Maltby, Rotherham
- ** Guide Price £57,500 - £62,500 **
- Well Presented Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- Good Sized Bedrooms & Family Bathroom
- Front & Rear gardens
- Off Street Parking & NO CHAIN!!!!
Ideal for INVESTMENT, FIRST TIME BUY or FAMILY PURCHASE is this WELL PRESENTED, THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY, which is available with NO CHAIN, has GAS CENTRAL HEATING, PVC DOUBLE GLAZING & DOUBLE DRIVEWAY!
Ideal for INVESTMENT, FIRST TIME BUY or FAMILY PURCHASE is this WELL PRESENTED, THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY, which is available with NO CHAIN, has GAS CENTRAL HEATING & PVC DOUBLE GLAZING. The property is situated in this popular residential area of MALTBY, which has convenient access to a host of local amenities, shops, schools and transport links, ideal for commuting North and South. Only from an internal inspection can the property be fully appreciated, which in brief comprises the following range of accommodation; entrance hallway, lounge, fitted kitchen, three first floor bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside is a double driveway, which provides ample off street parking, front and rear, enclosed gardens. Contact William H Brown to arrange a viewing today!
A front facing PVC double glazed entrance door, with glazed inserts, provides access to the;
With a radiator, telephone point, coat hooks and a flight of stairs rise to the first floor accommodation. A panel door provides access to the;
Lounge 15' 4" x 12' 5" into the chimney breast ( 4.67m x 3.78m into the chimney breast )
With a front facing PVC double glazed window, two radiators, TV point and a wall mounted feature fire place. A panel door, provides access to the;
Kitchen 8' 11" x 15' 3" Plus chimney breast ( 2.72m x 4.65m Plus chimney breast )
Fitted with a modern style range of white units, tiled splash backs lead down to a complimentary, dark roll top work surface, incorporated in which is a stainless steel, bowl and a half sink and drainer, set beneath a rear facing PVC double glazed window, which over looks the garden. There is a rear facing PVC double glazed entrance door, which opens to the garden, a side facing PVC double glazed window, dark tiled effect flooring, a radiator, built-in storage cupboards to two walls, space and plumbing for free standing appliances, such as a cooker, washing machine and fridge freezer.
First Floor Landing
With a side facing PVC double glazed window, airing cupboard, and access is provided to the bedrooms and family bathroom.
Master Bedroom 15' 9" x 9' 11" into the chimney breast ( 4.80m x 3.02m into the chimney breast )
With a front facing PVC double glazed window, a radiator beneath and TV point.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 9' 10" into the chimney breast ( 3.28m x 3.00m into the chimney breast )
With a rear facing PVC double glazed window, which over looks the garden, a radiator beneath and TV point.
Bedroom Three 10' 11" including the bulk-head x 6' 9" ( 3.33m including the bulk-head x 2.06m )
With a front facing PVC double glazed window and a radiator.
Family Bathroom 6' 5" x 5' 10" ( 1.96m x 1.78m )
Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising a panel bath with shower over and glass screen, a pedestal wash hand basin and a low flush W.C. There is a rear facing PVC double glazed opaque window, a radiator, dark tiled effect flooring and complimentary tiled splash backs.
Outside & Gardens
To the front of the property is a double driveway, which provides ample off street parking for several vehicles, a lawn garden with wall boarder, and a partially covered entrance door canopy.
To the rear of the property is a good size, enclosed lawn garden, with seating area, fencing to all sides, cold water supply and courtesy light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52628218.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MBY102657. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maltby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.