3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleByron Way, Exmouth
- Recently Refurbished Modern Family Home
- Entrance Lobby
- Living Room
- Open Plan Modern Kitchen / Dining Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Recently Fitted Modern Bathroom
- Driveway Parking to Front
- Enclosed Low Maintenance Garden to Rear
- UPVC Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Popular and Convenient Location
This well presented and spacious modern end terrace house has recently undergone a programme of refurbishment and would make an excellent family home or investment property, The house benefits from gas central heating and UPVC double glazing and is situated in a convenient location just over two miles from Exmouth Town Centre and Sea Front. The accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance Hallway, Living Room, Open Plan Modern Kitchen / Dining Room, Three Bedrooms, and Recently Fitted Bathroom.
Sitting Room: 15`3` x 15` (4.7m x 4.6m)
Dining Room: 10`1` x 7`8` (3.1m x 2.3m)
Kitchen: 10`1` x 7`7` (3.1m x 2.3m)
Bedroom 1: 13`4` x 11`8` (4.1m x 3.6m)
Bedroom 2: 10` x 7`9` (3.1m x 2.4m)
Bedroom 3: 7`10` x 7`7` (2.4m x 2.3m)
Outside: To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off-road parking for two medium sized vehicles. To the rear of the property is a good size garden which is fully enclosed by walling and fencing and has an artificial lawned area.
Exmouth Seafront - 2.7 miles
Exmouth Town Centre - 2.3 miles
Exeter City Centre - 10.5 miles
Exeter International Airport - 8.6 miles
All distances are approximate and are given as guidance only.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 430. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by @home Estate & Letting Agents, Exmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.