3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRoslyn Avenue Flixton M41 6PY
- NO ONGOING VENDOR CHAIN
- BENEFITTING FROM A 2 STOREY SIDE EXTENSION
- EXCELLENT SIZED DINING KITCHEN
- LARGE BATHROOM WITH SHOWER
- EXCELLENT OFF ROAD PARKING TO THE FRONT
- ENCLOSED, GOOD SIZED GARDEN TO THE REAR
- OCCUPYING A POPULAR AND SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- A SHORT STROLL TO FLIXTON STATION
BENEFITTING FROM A TWO STOREY SIDE EXTENSION - A semi-detached property with three good sized bedrooms. Double glazed windows/exterior doors. Gas central heating system. Good sized through living room. Excellent sized dining kitchen with oven and hob. Large bathroom with shower. Excellent off road parking to the front. Enclosed, good sized garden to the rear. Occupying a popular and sought after location. Conveniently situated for local amenities. A short stroll to Flixton Station. No ongoing vendor chain. Internal inspection highly recommended.
THE ACCOMMODATION WITH APPROXIMATE MAXIMUM MEASUREMENTS INCLUDES
TO THE GROUND FLOOR
With a UPVC double glazed entrance door and double glazed window to the front. Radiator. Stairs lead off to the first floor rooms. Laminate flooring.
19’4” into the bay x 11’ with a radiator and a double glazed bay window to the front. Feature fireplace, wall lights and double glazed French doors out to the rear patio and garden beyond.
KITCHEN / DINING ROOM
17’9” x 14’1” (to widest points). An extended kitchen/dining area with a one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and a good range of base and wall cupboard units incorporating an oven, hob and extractor. Laminate flooring. Tiled areas. Double glazed windows to the front and rear elevations along with a double glazed exit door to the gardens. Space for appliances with plumbing for a washer. Ceiling fan. Cupboard housing the combination gas central heating boiler.
TO THE FIRST FLOOR
10’9” into the bay 10’5” to the back of a range of fitted wardrobes and storage space. Radiator and double glazed window to the front.
10’5” x 8’6” with a radiator and a double glazed window to the rear.
14’10” x 10’7” (to widest points). An extended bedroom with a radiator and two double glazed windows to the rear elevation.
A really spacious bathroom with a corner panelled bath, wash hand basin and low level WC. Over the bath shower with a rail and curtain fitted. Radiator and two double glazed windows to the front elevation. Tiled areas.
To the front of the house are excellent off road parking facilities, whilst to the rear, is a good sized enclosed garden with lawn etc.
Energy Performance Rating: D
Council Tax Band: C
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 909. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Birtles Estate Agents, Urmston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.