4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleNorth Road, Southall, Greater London. UB1
- Exclusive brand new 4 bedroom end of terrace house
- Stylish fitted contemporary kitchen
- Integrated appliances
- Set within a gated development
- Fittings of a high standard
- Centrally located to schools & transport links
- New build
- Garden with part patio
- Walking distance to the new Crossrail line providing faster routes into London
- HELP TO BUY SCHEME
A contemporary brand new 4 bedroom end of terrace family house set within a gated development. The property has been well designed & built with the family lifestyle in mind, blending the latest modern styling with some traditional touches.
The property includes a fully integrated kitchen, rear garden with part patio and grass, off street parking, en-suites to the main bedrooms, wood flooring and modern bathroom.
The property is conveniently placed with easy access to central Southall and within 15 minutes by foot to Southall station which is part of Cross rail providing efficient routes into London. Viewings are highly recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRA10671. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Castle Hill Properties, Ealing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.