3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLister Street, Clifton, Rotherham
- GUIDE PRICE £140000 - £145000 - NO CHAIN
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Three Bedroom Family Semi
- Backing onto Clifton Park at the rear
- Ample off-road parking & Garden/Patio
BACKING ONTO CLIFTON PARK TO THE REAR AND OFFERING IMMACULATELY PRESENTED ACCOMMODATION WITH NO CHAIN - A fantastic Semi with ideal family accommodation presented in " Move-In" Condition - this property won`t be around for long. CALL US NOW!
Backing onto Clifton Park at the rear and well placed for Rotherham town centre, this immaculately presented Semi must be viewed. The superb accommodation briefly comprises:- Entrance Hall, Ground Floor w.c., Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Three first floor Bedrooms, Family Bathroom, Additional Second Floor space (no building regs at present), Ample off-road parking and Gardens.
DON`T MISS THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY - CALL US NOW TO VIEW!
A door to the front opens into the entrance hall with a upvc double glazed window to the side and a central heating radiator.
Ground Floor W.C.
Fitted with a low flush w.c. and wash basin and having a central heating radiator and a upvc double glazed window to the rear.
Lounge 11' 8" x 13' 10" ( 3.56m x 4.22m )
Featuring a upvc double glazed bay window to the front, central heating radiator and spotlights to the ceiling.
Dining Room 11' 7" x 11' 5" ( 3.53m x 3.48m )
The dining room has a storage cupboard and a central heating radiator and stairs off leading to the first floor accommodation.
Kitchen 11' 6" x 8' 2" ( 3.51m x 2.49m )
The beautifully presented kitchen is fitted with a modern range of wall, base and drawer units with inset sink, contrasting worktops, tiled splashbacks and appliances to include an integral oven, hob and extractor. There is space for a washing machine and space for a fridge/freezer. The room also has a central heating radiator, spotlights to the ceiling, a upvc double glazed window to the rear and a door to the side.
First Floor Landing
With a storage cupboard and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 13' 11" ( 3.58m x 4.24m )
Featuring a upvc double glazed bay window to the front, spotlights and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 8" x 6' 10" ( 2.64m x 2.08m )
This room has a upvc double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 4" x 6' ( 2.54m x 1.83m )
Having a upvc double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a modern white suite to comprise of a paneled bath with shower over, low flush w.c. and pedestal wash basin. The room has attractive tiling to the splash-prone areas, a chrome towel rail, spotlights and a upvc double glazed window to the side.
Second Floor 11' 8" x 11' 11" max ( 3.56m x 3.63m max )
From the Landing stairs lead to the second floor having built-in storage, upvc double glazed window to the side and central heating radiator. Please note: There are no building regs available at present for this area.
Outside And Gardens
To the front of the property is a driveway providing ample off-road parking with flower beds to either side. To the rear is a low maintenance paved patio area which backs onto Clifton Park and enjoys views over the park.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52629690.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF108647. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.