4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHigh Street, Scotter, Gainsborough
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Four Bed End-Terraced House in Sought-After Location
- Delightful Lounge & Dining Room
- Charming Fitted Kitchen
- Bathroom Suite
- Large Garden
- Garage & Outbuildings
Situated within this DESIREABLE area is this FOUR bed End-Terraced house. Internally offering good sized living areas and externally having a garage, laundry room, coal shed, woodstone, potting shed, LARGE rear garden and OFF ROAD PARKING. EPC rating: E
A fine example of a brilliant property located in a sought after area is this fantastic four bedroom end-terraced house. Accommodation includes good sized living areas including a fitted kitchen, dining room, lounge, four bedrooms and three piece bathroom suite. Externally this property offers a garage, laundry room, coal shed, woodstone, potting shed, larger than average rear garden and off road parking.
Door to front, under stairs cupboard and radiator.
WC, Wash hand basin, tiled, radiator, cushion flooring, single glazed window to rear and colonial door.
Lounge 24' x 14' 6" Narrowing to 13:11 ( 7.32m x 4.42m Narrowing to 13:11 )
Double glazed bay window to front, single glazed window to rear, open fireplace, wall lights, two radiators and single glazed door leading into rear garden.
Dining Room 14' into recess x 13' 4" ( 4.27m into recess x 4.06m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, coving and colonial door.
Kitchen 20' 1" x 11' 11" ( 6.12m x 3.63m )
Fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, work surfaces, double electric oven, stainless steel gas and electric hob, cooker hood, plumbing for dish washer, tiling, radiator, cushion flooring, secondary glazed window to rear and single glazed door to side.
Stairs leading from entrance hallway, loft access, single glazed sash window overlooking front elevation.
Bedroom One 14' To back of wardrobe x 13' 5" ( 4.27m To back of wardrobe x 4.09m )
Single glazed sash window overlooking front elevation, radiator, two fitted wardrobes and colonial door.
Bedroom Two 13' 5" x 14' 1" into recess ( 4.09m x 4.29m into recess )
Single glazed sash window overlooking the front elevation, radiator, storage cupboard and colonial door.
Bedroom Three 12' 8" x 10' 4" ( 3.86m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window overlooking rear elevation, radiator, built in wardrobes, airing cupboard and colonial door.
Bedroom Four 12' x 10' 3" ( 3.66m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window overlooking front and rear elevation, radiator and colonial door.
A three piece suite comprising of a wash hand basin, WC, bath and shower cubicle. Part tiling, radiator, double glazed window to side and rear and colonial door.
Driveway from the green.
Laundry room with base units, plumbing for washing machine, belfast sink, central heating boiler, double glazed velux window, stable door.
Single glazed window.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52629712.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SCT105241. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.