2 bedroom flat for saleFoswell Drive, Old Drumchapel, Glasgow, Lanarkshire, G15
- Modern upper cottage flat
- Super size with private main door entrance
- Spacious lounge and dining kitchen
- Two double bedrooms
- Ideal starter flat or buy to let
Modern main door, upper cottage flat enjoys a quiet cul-de-sac setting within this modern estate. The generous accommodation comprises private entrance with staircase to welcoming reception hallway with storage cupboard off, spacious lounge and modern dining kitchen. There are two good sized bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes, and bathroom. The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and enjoys an open garden to the front and private enclosed garden to the rear with large bin store and there is parking available at the front of the property.
The property is sold as seen. Your attention should be drawn to the fact that none of the services or fittings and equipment have been tested and no warranties of any kind can be given. Any prospective purchasers must accept the property is for sale on this basis. The property has been recovered under Proceeds of Crime legislation and is being sold by the Trustee for Civil Recovery.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52632330.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WEN170841. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Slater Hogg & Howison, West End, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.