2 bedroom flat for sale16 Clarence Gardens, Hyndland, Glasgow, G11 7JN
- LANDSCAPED PRIVATE DEVELOPMENT
- PRIVATE PARKING
- CARGO DOOR FROM KITCHEN TO LOUNGE
- EXCELLENT SHOPPING, LEISURE & CAFES/DELIS NEARBY
- 2 BEDROOMS
- STUDY RECESS
- 2 MINUTES TO HYNDLAND TRAIN STATION
- DUAL ACCESSED KITCHEN
- LEAFY VIEWS TO THE FRONT & BACK
- GREAT LOCATION
## SALE AGREED IN 24HOURS ##
Stylish south facing 2 bedroom 1st floor modern flat with private parking set within the established leafy cul-de-sac development of Clarence Gardens in the west end district of Hyndland. The benefits of this location are plentiful with Hyndland Train Station just a 2 minute walk, M&S & Sainsburys just 5 minutes walk, Byres Road within 15 minutes and all the deli’s, cafes, boutiques and specialist food shops on your doorstep in Hyndland. The communal gardens are well maintained and cleverly designed to offer a haven style location with tree-lined raised lawns, raised beds and gated gardens to the rear which are buffered by mature woodland. The building itself has security entry to the communal hall and stairwell and the property in question is located on the preferred 1st floor. The accommodation comprises; reception hall with 3 storage cupboards and a spacious study recess, the front facing lounge/dining room is a good size and well proportioned, the dual accessed kitchen is an excellent space again front facing with breakfast bar, there are 2 bedrooms both rear facing with tree-lined views and the layout is completed by the white 3 piece bathroom with over-bath shower. The windows are double glazed and there is an efficient system of electric heating with immerser and electric shower. The location and setting of this property will make this flat desirable to a number of demographics.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IVW1000804. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ivy Property, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.