4 bedroom terraced house for saleNew Ferry Road, New Ferry
- Extended Four Bedroom Home
- Lounge with Feature Bay Window
- Rear Dining Room & Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms to the First Floor
- Fourth Bedroom to the Extended Loft Area
- Easy-maintenance Garden to the Rear
SUPERB HOME WITH FOURTH BEDROOM TO LOFT SPACE! This four bedroom, mid-terrace home has been cleverly extended and offers more than would meet the eye. With high ceilings and well proportioned rooms, the property offers ample family living space. Entering into the Hallway the property to the first floor then benefits from Lounge with bay window, rear Dining Room and a Kitchen with fitted units and a five ring gas hob. To the first floor you will find three Bedrooms and a Family Bathroom, then up to the second floor where the fourth Bedroom is located. Outside, to the rear, a pebbled, easy-maintenance garden with patio area offers space to entertain. Close to excellent local amenities, and schools rated Good and Outstanding by Ofsted, early viewing is recommended!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52636305.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7624899. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, Bebington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.