2 bedroom flat for saleNorth End Road, West Brompton, W14
- Newly renovated two bedroom first floor flat
- Custom designed open plan kitchen with stylish worktops
- Light and airy reception room with space to dine
- Two bright bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Stylish shower room
- Moments from amenities and transport links
Designed to a very high-specification with modern fittings, this stunning two bedroom first floor flat features an open-plan living area with two well proportioned bedrooms located in the heart of West Kensington.
North End Road is conveniently located moments from a wealth of amenities in West Kensington. The amenities of Fulham Broadway are within easy reach and motorists benefit from easy access on to the A4.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-52636824.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1053763. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.