3 bedroom terraced house for saleBaldwin Grove, Blackpool
Withdrawn from Market
- A Three Bedroom Garden Terrace House
- Double Glazed And Gas Central Heated
- Open Plan Kitchen / Dining Area
- Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Generous Garden To Rear
- Close To Local Schools
- Ideal First Time Buy, No Chain Delay
ENTRANCE HALL On entrance to the property there is a UPVC double glazed door leading into hallway. Stairs to the first floor landing. Fitted carpet. Ceiling light. Radiator. Opening to kitchen and door to lounge.
LOUNGE 12' 10" x 11' 00" (3.91m x 3.35m) A walk in double glazed bay window to front elevation. Decorative coved ceiling with ceiling light. Television point. Wall mounted fire. Radiator. Fitted carpet.
DINING ROOM / KITCHEN 17' 2" x 13' 9" (5.23m x 4.19m) An open plan kitchen dining room. There are double glazed French doors leading out on to the rear garden. Decorative coved ceiling with ceiling light. Wall mounted fire. Fitted carpet. Room for dining table and chairs.
The kitchen consists of matching wall and base units with complementary work surfaces. A stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Space and plumbing for a washing machine. Integrated single oven with four ring electric hob and overhead extractor. Space for a freestanding fridge freezer. Part tiled walls. A double glazed window to rear elevation.
LANDING Doors leading to all first floor rooms. Ceiling light. Loft access.
BEDROOM ONE 12' 10" x 10' 0" (3.91m x 3.05m) A walk in double glazed walk in bay window to front elevation. Decorative coved ceiling with ceiling. Radiator. Fitted carpet.
BEDROOM TWO 13' 0" x 10' 0" (3.96m x 3.05m) A good sized second double bedroom with a double glazed window to rear. Fitted carpet. Radiator. Ceiling light.
BEDROOM THREE 7' 0" x 6' 8" (2.13m x 2.03m) A double glazed window to front elevation. Ceiling light. Fitted carpet.
BATHROOM A white three piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with combined overhead shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Towel radiator. Two double glazed windows to rear elevation. Part tiled walls. Ceiling light.
EXTERNALLY To the rear of the property there is a generous sized garden with laid to lawn grass and flagged pathway, Fenced enclosure. Great size for families and entertaining.
The front has a wall enclosure with gated access and pathway up to front entrance.
*** A GOOD LOCATION AND HANDY FOR LOCAL SHOPS AND SCHOOLS. TO BOOK CALL 01253 406111. NO CHAIN DELAY ***
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52638123.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100331007038. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tiger Sales & Lettings, Blackpool, Highfield Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.