4 bedroom terraced house for saleHollyshaw Lane, Leeds
- Four bedroom terrace house
- Charming Victorian Terrace
- Spacious rooms featuring high ceilings
- Off-street parking
- Sought after location
- Gas central heating & PVCu double-glazing
- Characterful features
- All four double bedrooms
Set in this much sought after location; this deceptively spacious and very charming Victorian terraced property really must be viewed to be appreciated.
Featuring a gas fired central heating system and PVCu double-glazing, the property retains many characterful features, including cast iron fireplaces, spacious rooms and high ceilings.
Enter the property into a good-sized entrance hall with staircase rising to the first floor accommodation. Doors lead through to lounge, traditional fitted kitchen and dining room with patio doors onto rear garden.
The first floor landing provides access to two very generous double bedrooms and a bathroom with a four piece suite in white.
To the second floor there are two further double bedrooms and landing.
Outside there are manageable gardens to front and rear. The property has off-street parking for two cars and a shed to the rear.
This lovey family home offers very pleasant views over park to the front.
Leeds 15 is a popular and convenient location situated to the East of Leeds. There is a wide selection of local attractions & amenities, including Temple Newsam House, grounds & golf course. A range of schools for all ages, local parks & shopping facilities, restaurants and overnight stay facilities can be found in Crossgates, Halton & Colton. For the commuter, excellent vehicular access to A63, A58, A64, A1 /M1 links and Leeds outer Ring Road. Crossgates offers a train station and good bus routes to the city and surrounding
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52638738.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBY180001. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Crossgates. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.