4 bedroom detached house for saleGreenacre Court, Garforth, Leeds
- Four Bed Detached Family Home
- Three Spacious Reception Rooms
- Two Contemporary Bathrooms
- Modern Fitted Breakfast Kitchen
- Wonderful Private Rear Gardens
- Double Driveway & Integral Garage
- Highly Sought After Garforth Location
- EPC Rating = D
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to acquire this spacious and beautifully presented four bedroom
detached family home situated in a highly sought after location of Garforth. This wonderful property has been tastefully enhanced throughout by the current owner’s and boasts beautifully maintained, private rear gardens. An early inspection of this property is strongly recommended to avoid disappointment and in brief will reveal; reception hall with access to a modern guest WC, a stylish living room has a central feature fireplace with surround picture window to front elevation and glazed double doors leading into a separate dining room. The dining room has ample space for dining table and chairs with door into the kitchen and sliding patio doors giving access to a delightful conservatory. The generous sized modern kitchen has extensive units fitted at floor and wall height with a breakfast bar unit, two windows to rear elevation and door to a separate utility room having continued units, an additional sink with plumbing for washing machine and dryer, side entrance door and a further door to an integral garage. To the first floor are four good size bedrooms, three doubles and one single with the master bedroomed having fitted wardrobes and a contemporary en-suite shower room. The modern house bathroom comprises a three piece white suite with electric shower unit over the bath and part tiled walls. To the front of the property is a low maintenance open plan garden area laid to lawn and a double width driveway providing off street parking in front of a single garage having power and lighting installed. The rear garden is beautifully maintained and enjoys a good degree of privacy being predominantly laid to lawn with surrounding borders having a vast variety of plants, shrubs and trees with a paved patio area ideal for outside dining and entertaining. Greenacre Court is a highly sought after residential area of Garforth and is within easy vehicular access to local shops as well further amenities on Garforth Main Street. There are highly regarded schools and sporting facilities including Garforth Academy, frequent transport links into Leeds City Centre with Garforth train station and excellent motorway links for those travelling further afield. An internal inspection of this stunning property is thoroughly recommended and can be arranged through our Garforth office.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52638744.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GFT170127. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Garforth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.