4 bedroom detached house for saleBuckmaster Farm, Horton, Buckinghamshire, LU7
- Brand new detached house
- Four double bedrooms, three bathrooms
- Sitting room and dining room with bi-fold doors
- Kitchen/breakfast room and utility room with Neff appliances
- Detached garage, gravelled driveway parking
- Ground floor gas underfloor heating
- Private gated development
- Aylesbury grammar schools catchment
A brand new four double bedroom detached house set in a private gated development, with 1,903 sq. ft. of accommodation, a garage, countryside views and no upper chain. The Pound House was constructed by Cairn Park Properties in 2017 and has a 10 year BLP warranty. Stamp Duty paid. The property has two reception rooms with bi-fold doors to the garden, and a Shaker style kitchen/breakfast room with a matching utility room and integrated Neff appliances. As well as the master suite, there is a guest bedroom with an en suite shower room and all four bedrooms have countryside views. The hamlet of Horton is surrounded by open countryside with a network of footpaths. The Stag public house, restaurant and cocktail lounge is located in the village of Mentmore and The Kings Head Restaurant in Ivinghoe offers fine dining, a coffee lounge and a banqueting suite. Cheddington railway station (1 mile) has services to Euston taking 41 minutes. The property is in catchment for Aylesbury grammar schools.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-52639257.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYL180030. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Graham, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.