3 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Cedar Collection Cadenza at Elmbank, Barnet Road, Arkley, EN5
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Open plan kitchen and dining
- Allocated parking spaces
- Integrated kitchen appliances
WANT TO BUY BUT NEED TO SELL- TALK TO US ABOUT PART EXCHANGE<sup>†.</sup>
Laid over three storeys, this stunning 3 bedroommid terrace home offers a south-west facing garden and parking. To the ground floor, there is an open-plan contemporary kitchen, living, dining area with fully integrated appliances and French doors leading to the garden. There is also a cloakroom and hallway cupboard for storage.
To the first floor, there is a separate living room overlookingthe garden, along with a spacious master bedroomand en-suite.Two further bedrooms and the family bathroom can be found on the second floor.
This home benefits from a 10 year NHBC warranty for peace of mind.
<sup>†</sup>Part Exchange is available on selected homes only. Acceptance is at our sole discretion and not all properties are suitable. We reserve the right to refuse to agree to Part Exchange of your current home and we are under no obligation to give reasons why. Part Exchange may not be available in conjunction with any other offer and is also subject to the terms of your Reservation Agreement with us. As a guide, your current home must not be worth more than 70% of the value of your chosen Linden home. Reservation fees may vary. For full terms and conditions please click here.
- Family/Dining Room - 4.73 x 3.04m 15'5" x 10'0"
- Kitchen - 4.71 x 2.60m 15'5" x 8'7"
- Living Room - 4.73 x 4.21m 15'6" x 13'10"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.73 x 2.96m 15'6" x 9'9"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.73 x 2.77m 15'6" x 9'1"
- Bedroom 3 - 4.73 x 2.15m 15'6" x 7'1"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-52641609.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_101. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes Chiltern. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.