3 bedroom house for saleBroadstone, Marton
- Show Home Standard
- Significantly Extended Three Bedroom Home
- Stunning Fitted Integrated Kitchen
- 21ft Living Room, Separate Dining Room & Conservatory
- 16ft Master Bedroom with Modern En-Suite Shower Room
- Stunning Family Bathroom & Three Double Bedrooms
- Private Rear Garden with Artificial Grass, Decked Area & Hot Tub
- Compressed Resin Driveway
- Popular Location
- Early Viewing Advised
Michael Poole Estate Agents in Coulby Newham welcome to the market this impressive three bedroom extended home. Offers accommodation that comprises; stunning fitted kitchen, 21ft living room, separate dining room and conservatory. The first floor accommodates three double bedrooms, master with modern en-suite shower room and a stunning family bathroom. Externally, to the front elevation is a compressed resin driveway and garden laid to lawn with planted borders. To the rear elevation is a stunning private garden with artificial grass, decked area and hot tub. Don’t miss out, this property will not hang around.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COU180019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Coulby Newham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.