3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNewquay Close, Hemlington
- Significantly Extended Semi-Detached House
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Stunning 13ft Family Bathroom
- Two Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Tandem Style Attached Garage
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Easy Access to the A174/A19
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Early Viewing Advised
Michael Poole Estate Agents in Coulby Newham welcome to the market this well-presented and significantly extended three bedroom semi detached house. The accommodation briefly comprises an entrance porch, living room and dining room opening to fitted kitchen. The first floor provides three double bedrooms and a stunning 13ft family bathroom. Externally there is a driveway leading to a tandem style garage and gardens to the front and rear elevations. Early viewing advised.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52645560.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COU170291. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Coulby Newham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.