4 bedroom house for salePickering Gardens, Catterall, Preston
- £20,000 DISCOUNT & STAMP DUTY PAID
- Spacious Detached 4 Bedroom Family Home in Prime Location
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen with Bosch Integrated Appliances
- 3 En-suites & Family Bathoom. All Carpets/Floor Coverings
- Detached Double Garage. EPC Predicted Ratings 85 & 85
HURRY ONLY ONE REMAINING!
An excellent opportunity to purchase this recently constructed detached family residence built by reputable local builders Baxter Homes.
The property offers spacious accommodation over three floors and briefly comprises entrance hallway with internal doors leading to the ground floor rooms and a staircase providing access to the first floor. The lounge is located to the rear of the property and this generously sized room has bi-fold doors opening out to the generous enclosed rear garden, there is a magnificent kitchen diner fitted with a modern range of units complemented by integrated appliances and access to a utility room. The final rooms on the ground floor are the study which offers a range of uses and a ground floor wc.
To the first floor there are three bedrooms, two of which have en-suite facilities and there is a family bathroom/wc fitted with a modern suite in white. To the second floor is the master bedroom. This is a generous room with a selection of windows providing natural light and a pleasant outlook. From here access is provided to an en-suite which is fitted with a contemporary suite in white complemented by chrome fitments.
Externally, to the front is a an open plan garden with footpath providing access to the front door. To the rear is a good size enclosed garden which has been mainly laid to lawn complemented by a patio area. A driveway to the front provides off street parking and leads to a detached garage with up and over door providing vehicular access, power and light.
Appointments to this well-appointed property include contemporary bathroom and en-suite facilities, modern fitted kitchen with a range of integrated appliances, double glazing and gas fired central heating.
The location is convenient for access to local amenities including primary and secondary schools, Garstang town centre and its associated shopping amenities.
Photographs on this brochure are for a similar style property on this development and are for illustration purposes only.
What The Agent Says
This could be the last opportunity for a while to purchase one of the stunning newly built family homes occupying an excellent location with convenient access to the market town of Garstang and the A6 leading to the cities of Lancaster and Preston, the seaside town of Blackpool or the M6 motorway network providing access to cities further afield or the Lake Distract National Park.
Early viewing is strongly advised to avoid missing out on an excellent opportunity.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-52645635.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 154687. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Garstang. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.