2 bedroom apartment for saleKensington Park Gardens, Notting Hill, London, W11
- Eligible for access to Ladbroke Square
- Over 1,400 sq ft all on one level
- Self contained with its own front door
- One of Notting Hill's most sought after addresses
- Refurbished to an incredible standard
- Great access to Westbourne Grove, Portobello Road and Notting Hill Gate
This beautifully presented flat has been meticulously refurbished and is eligible for access to the exclusive Ladbroke Square.
Kensington Park Gardens is considered one of Notting Hill's finest streets due in part to its grand architecture and its unusual width. Situated on the south side of the street, the building also offers easy access to Ladbroke Square.
The street is also well located for access to the shops, restaurants and bars of Westbourne Grove, Portobello Road, Notting Hill Gate and Holland Park Avenue.
There are excellent transport links within easy reach as well as access to the West Country via both the M40 and M4.
This fantastic two bedroom apartment offers over 1,400 sq ft of lateral space, all set within a grand Grade II listed, semi-detached villa. The property further benefits from its own front door.
The property has been meticulously refurbished to include wooden floors throughout, a Bulthaup kitchen, marble finishes in the bathrooms and bespoke joinery. The period facade combined with the contemporary interior finish, creates a great balance between traditional and modern.
The property has been thoughtfully reconfigured to include a luxurious master bedroom with ensuite and a spacious dressing room to the front of the property as well as a second double bedroom, with in-built storage, and a separate shower room.
To the rear of the property is a very generous reception room, with a large south-facing bay window, and ample space for dining. The kitchen flows nicely off the reception room creating fantastic living and entertaining space. In addition, there is access to a private patio.
The flat's proximity to Ladbroke Square means one is eligible to apply for access to it.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52646226.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOF170105. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Notting Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.